Plan Your Stay
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
701 Penn St, Reading, PA 19601
+1 (610) 375-8000
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Reading is the primary hotel for IX 2023 attendees and artists. It is also the location of this year’s IX SHOWCASE that is free and open to the public on the evenings of Friday, October 20th and Saturday, October 21st from 8 PM to MIDNIGHT.
PLEASE NOTE: The IX room block runs from check-in on the night of Sunday, October 15th through check-out the morning of Monday, October 23rd. If you are planning to stay any dates outside of this time-frame, you will need to book your room directly via phone to receive the discounted rate for the days within the IX block.
2023 IX Art Show Hours:
Doubletree by hilton
- IX rate and room block now available!
- Shuttle service provided by the DoubleTree to and from GoggleWorks Center for the Arts
- IX Showcase event of an additional 130 artists takes place in the DoubleTree’s exhibition space.
Getting to IX
- Reading is easily accessible from the major airports in Philadelphia (1.25 hour drive), Newark (2 hour drive) and New York City (2.5 hour drive).
- Shuttles are available to and from the Philadelphia Airport for those who choose not to rent a car.
- Bus service is available from major cities to Reading via Greyhound, Trailways, and Bieber Tourways.
- Reading Metro Taxi and Uber both serve the Reading, PA area for local transportation. Guests staying at the IX hotels will also have access to hotel shuttle services.
PA Americana Region
Questions about Reading and Berks county – dining, bars/breweries, excursions? Check out the embedded website below – the official website of the Berks county tourism association and home to our good friend, Crystal Seitz. If you have some specific need or question regarding your upcoming stay in Reading, Crystal and her staff will be happy to help!
browse the Artists
main show Artists
Artists are selected from submissions each year by a rotating panel of judges. This is a traditional media exhibition, featuring over 90 artists showing their work across 18,000 square feet and three floors of the GoggleWorks Center for the Arts.